Learn how to create professional-looking flowers and designs made from royal icing. Your Certified Wilton Method Instructor teaches you how to make lifelike rosebuds, pansies, and violets, plus detailed patterns, like lace and basketweave designs.
Your Certified Wilton Method Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to:
- Design the color palette and pattern for a cake
- Apply advanced buttercream icing piping techniques like basketweave, cornelli lace and brush embroidery
- Create seven different types of flowers, and understand how to feature them on your next project
- Pipe royal icing appliques and additional decorative borders
Class Suration : 2 days x 4 hours
Selling Price : RM 650.00 including Student Guide/Plan, Starter Kit and Certificate.
- Hands-on Class
- Pre-requisite: Course 1, Building Buttercream Skills